Deciding to sell your home is an enormous undertaking. Veltri & Associates, Realtors will not only help you find a trustworthy agent who knows the ins-and-outs of your market area, but they can also formulate an effective strategy to sell your property. Not to mention, we make the entire process stress-free. What’s more, we understand that every listing is different, which is why our agents make a concerted effort to hold your hand every step of the way.
What’s Your Plan?
- Veltri & Associates Realtors take the time to sit down with you and come up with a practical strategy to sell your property.
- An effective marketing strategy will pair you with the most suitable buyers for your home or commercial property.
- Proper pricing is vital to making a quick sale.
- When pricing your home, we conduct a comprehensive comparison against similar houses on the market in your area.
- Our Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) gives you hard data regarding your property’s location, condition, and square footage. At the same time, we assess your local market area and give you an up-to-date snapshot of your competition.
- Unlike other brokers, we give you the freedom to choose the best location for your family or business, while accounting for significant market factors.
How Can You Prepare?
- It is no secret that attractive interior design and a well-staged home are crucial to pulling in buyers.
- Tidying up just a little can give your property a roomier look and help it sell.
- We can help you focus on what matters when cleaning-up and staging your home.
- Download our FREE GUIDE “Preparing Your Home to Sell”
Need Expert Advice?
At Veltri & Associates, Realtors we employ the most knowledgeable and caring agents in the business. Alongside the extensive research conducted by our agency regarding your property, we can also give you insights into today’s marketplace. At the end of the day, you can rest assured your Veltri agent will provide a comprehensive evaluation of your property and the surrounding area.
Some of our considerations when selling your home include :
- When close-by properties have sold in your area. Including off-market and privately sold and recorded in local tax records.
- Where homes, like yours, were sold recently.
- Specifics, such as the current condition of your home, acreage, terms & conditions of the sale, and more…
View all of our agents, review their bio and more…(click here)